As a club member you are eligible to enter the LTA Wimbledon Ticket Ballot in which you can win the right to buy Wimbledon tickets, which are heavily oversubscribed.
If you want to be entered for the Wimbledon Ballot you must opt in on line. The opt-in deadline for this year’s Wimbledon ticket ballot is 19th January.
If you want to be entered into the Wimbledon draw you will have to join the LTA as an ‘Advantage Play + (plus) ’, which is free for ALL club members, and then opt in to the draw.
The procedures differ depending on whether or not you already have an LTA account and, if so, what kind of account you have.
If you are an LTA member…
If you are not already an Advantage Play+ member you will have to upgrade your account which is free. In order to upgrade your account to Advantage Play+ you must make sure you have selected our club as your venue. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR ADVANTAGE PLAY+ membership as an LLTSC member.
When you are sure you are Advantage Play+ member and are logged into your LTA account, click here to opt in.
If you are not yet an LTA member…
If you are not an LTA member click here where you’ll be taken a registration page – click ‘Join Us’. Here are some notes on the process that you might find helpful.
- You will be sent an email address confirmation.
- When you click the ‘Verify Email Address’ link you will be taken through some membership options.
- Make sure you describe yourself as a ‘player’ not a ‘fan’
- When it comes to club/venue, start typing Leamington and you should find the club in the venue drop down.
- Select Play+ when the option comes up
Junior Play+ Members
To be eligible for the LTA Wimbledon Ballot, Junior Play+ members must be 13 years or older.