The Club’s BBQ is available for members to hire FREE OF CHARGE, but it must be pre-booked. Click on the button to select your preferred date/time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
LLTSC MEMBER BBQ
- The BBQ can only be used when it has been officially booked out via the online system.
- There are no restrictions on how often a member can hire the BBQ.
- To access the BBQ, please show your booking confirmation to a member of the bar staff. You will then be given the BBQ kit-bag containing: a metal tin, padlock keys, operating instructions, a list of Dos and Don’ts, cooking/cleaning tools and safety gloves.
- The hirer must be over 18 years old.
- Nobody under the age of 18 is permitted to operate or cook on the BBQ.
- If a member wishes to hire the BBQ from 3pm until 9pm, they must book it for both available sessions on that specific day (12.00 and 17.00 – this requires two separate bookings).
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to use the BBQ safely and with respect to other club members.
- If the hirer allows other members to use the BBQ within their booked session, it continues to remain the hirers responsibility to adhere to the terms and conditions of use.
- The hirer MUST read the operating instructions prior to lighting or cooking on the BBQ.
- Vegetarian or Vegan food should be cooked on the opposite side of the grill to the meat products.
- The BBQ, tools and drip tray (within the cabinet) must be cleaned thoroughly after use, and any grease and/or food residue must be completely removed. Full instructions on how to clean the BBQ effectively are included in the BBQ kit-bag.
- After cleaning, always check the BBQ is switched off. Close and lock the lid and ensure it is secured to the wall and the cover is re-applied, with Velcro straps secured.
- You must then return the BBQ kit-bag to the bar (complete with clean cooking/cleaning utensils and gloves, plus the tin containing the list of Dos and Don’ts, operational instructions and 2 x padlock keys). An inspection will take place either at the time, or later the same day, to ensure the BBQ and equipment has been left in the required condition (stated above.)
- If the hirer does not leave the BBQ in an acceptable state, the club will make a note against the booking and contact the member in question with a request that they return to the club and clean it. If the same hirer, after their second or subsequent bookings, leaves the BBQ in a similarly unacceptable state, they will not be able allowed to hire it again and any future online bookings will be cancelled by the club.
BE SAFE – USE THE HEAT-RESISTANT GLOVES PROVIDED; BE CAREFUL AROUND NAKED FLAME; KEEP CHILDREN AND PETS AWAY FROM THE BBQ AREA.